- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual/romantic orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. If you need help, feel free to ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with "edit warring" over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. Therefore, it is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, etc. Should you have a question on whether your link would be welcome, you can ask an administrator.
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their message wall, after all.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: When the community has established formatting, it is important to adhere to that.
Please remember that blocked users' walls are left open on most block instances, allowing any of them to appeal their block.